The Pulsar Core FXQ50 Thermal Clip-On Forward Attachment is among the most versatile thermal optics on the market. The brand Pulsar Core Thermal Series comes with new and updated features such as the high resolution 384x288 17 micron sensor, helping to detect objects up to 1950 yards. Specializing in innovation Pulsar designed the Core FXQ50 model to be a two-in-one thermal rifle scope attachment and monocular, allowing the operator to scan the field, identify the target, then easily clip on the attachment to their daytime rifle scope with its interchangeable eyepiece.
With features such as the noiseless shutter calibration, convenient external power supply, and a lightweight waterproof design, the Pulsar Core FXQ Thermal Clip-on Forward Attachment will leave you with a sense of awe.
• Convert your daytime rifle scope into a thermal rifle scope
• Can be used both as a clip-on attachment or a handheld monocular
• 384x288 resolution
• 50hz refresh rate
• AMOLED display
• 1,950 yard detection range (human size target)
• Green tinted display with white-hot and black-hot viewing modes
• 4.1x magnification when used as a monocular
• Defective pixel repair feature
• Manual, automatic and semi-automatic calibration modes