If you think you have an emergency radio that does it all, you better take a look at the Kaito KA600 Dynamo/Solar Powered Radio. All radios play music and many give you both AM and FM, but how about weather alerts, flashlight, reading light, temperature, 2 alarm clocks, sleep mode and do it all without plugging it in. Check out the features below.
The weather alert feature enables you to receive the alert signal when a disaster arrives.
6 Ways of Power:
- Dynamo Cranking Power: 120 turns per minute of cranking will power the built in Ni-MH battery pack with strong current and voltage.
- Solar Panel Power: Under the direct sunlight, the solar panel will power the radio without a problem.
- AA Battery Power: You can use 3 normal AA batteries to run the radio for maximum reception.
- Rechargeable Battery Power: Built-in Rechargeable battery pack
- Electric Power: AC adaptor charge from the 3.5 mm jack (not included)
- Computer Power: Charge from a computer via USB port
- 5 LED reading lamp for camping and emergency use
- White LED flashlight
- AM: 520-1710 KHz
- FM: 87.00- 108.00 MHz
- SW: 2.30MHz-23.00MHz
- NOAA Weather Band: 7 standard bands for all stations, PLL crystal control circuit for stable reception
- Weather Alert: To be activated by weather alert signals
2 Alarm Clocks
Sleep mode up to 90 minutes and infinity
100 memories on all bands
Size: 9 1/2" X 6" X 2 1/2"
Also available on website: RD-0050 - AC/DC Adapter